- About Us
- Creekside Commons
- Contact + Forms
During the Pandemic, much of the work we do to enhance our spiritual life has moved on-line. The links below will connect you to all of our digital media platforms. If you are interested in receiving updates on all our program areas, use the Email Updates link at the bottom of the page to sign up for our weekly newsletter, "This Week @OSLC".
- Each Sunday at 8:30 a.m. we launch Soul Forum. A 30-minute in person and live stream reflection linked to current events, with insights from a variety of spiritual perspectives, a moment of centering, and a chance to feel a sense of community. Facebook Live or YouTube Live
- Each Sunday at 9:30 a.m. we launch a 40-minute in person worship service and live stream. Click here for our Sunday worship bulletin and this week's bulletin insert (available each Friday onwards). Facebook Live or YouTube Live
Soul Forum Podcast
Soul Forum is a podcast that explores the landscape of our collective soul. Each episode seeks to orient our lives to the unfolding experience of spirituality as we each construct our sense of soul. Curated by Dan Senter, Soul Forum features everyday conversattions and reflections from a wide variety of people and perspectives. Season 1 "In Search of Soul" explores the many ways people explore a spiritual life, Season 2 "Soul Body" compiles conversations that range from a sense of soul explored in you physical body all the way to a soulfull enegament with the cosmic body. Available wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts or the SoulForumPodcast Website.
We offer resources for individual and family prayer, meditation, and home worship on our YouTube Special Presentations playlist.
- A Moment to Grieve—A chance to honor all that has been lost during this global pandemic
- Communion Setting—Both an extended and abbreviated communion service for you to use at home.
- Taizé—A half hour of scripture, poetry, and simple songs.
Would you like to know what's going on at OSLC each week? Click the button below to sign up for our weekly email newsletter and occasional special announcements.
For Email Marketing you can trust.